During the tenth Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting (VEAM 2017) in Ho Chi Minh City, VEAM 2017 Organizers in cooperation with the State Committee for Overseas Vietnamese Affairs and Ho Chi Minh City Institute for Development Studies – Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee will organize the seminar “Overseas Vietnamese contributing to the development of Ho Chi Minh City” within VEAM 2017 Program.
The seminar aims to bring abroad Vietnamese experts and local experts to Ho Chi Minh City to exchange ideas and consult on Clean Energy and Big Data topics. Participants in the workshop will share experiences in other countries around the world, application to the case of Vietnam, as well as methods of attracting investment and technological transfer for infrastructure development. Through this seminar, Ho Chi Minh City will obtain more information for building the policies and improving the connection and collaboration among local and foreign experts on Clean Energy and Big Data. The language of the workshop will be Vietnamese.
The organizers would like to invite you to attend this seminar:
- Time: 08:00 – 12:15 and so on, 3 August 2017
- Location: Conference room on the Second Floor – University of Banking – Ho Chi Minh City
- 8:00: Opening remarks (in the main conference room)
- 8:30 – 11:30: Parallel sessions on “Clean energy” and “Big data” simultaneously in 2 conference rooms:
- Presentations from keynote speakers
- Presentation from Chi Minh City Institute for Development Studies (Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee)
- 15 minutes break
- 11:30-12:15: Closing remarks (in the main conference room)
- Summary of the content of each section
- Conclusion from the Chairman
- 12h30: Lunch.
The organizers have arranged so that VEAM participants who receive the accommodation support can continue to stay until 03 August 2017.
For the registration of attendance, please send an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org before 28/07/2017.
We are looking forward to your participation to the seminar.