The Program Committee approved the following papers submitted to VEAM 2012:
1. Belhadj Aram and BEJI Samouel, Bank lending channel in MENA Countries: Evidence from dynamic panel model
2. Patrick Leoni and Alvaro Sandroni, Can Patent Duration Hinder Medical Innovation for Neglected Diseases?
3. Prof. Hakan Yetkiner and Bahar Bayraktar Sağlam, A Romerian Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth
4. Kheswar Jankee, University of Mauritius, Financial Deregulation and Productivity of Commercial Banks in Emerging economies: A case study of Mauritius
5. Kim Hang Pham Do, Harold Houba and Xueqin Zhu, Efficient Use of the Mekong River Basin: a Joint Management Approach
6. Peter Sturm, Governance consultant, Public Sector Governance and Development Performance – An international comparison with special focus on Vietnam
7. Yifan Zhang, Yue Ma and Heiwai Tang, Factor Intensity, Product Switching, and Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Exporter
8. Diem Thi Thanh Hai, University of Macerata, The relationship between capital structure and firm performance in construction sector in Vietnam
9. Lili Xu and Sang-Ho Lee Chonnam National University, Competitive Equilibrium of Privatization and Tariff Policies in an International Mixed Duopoly
10. Sang-Ho Lee and Ram Kumar Phuyal, Minimum Quality Standard and Limit Quality
11. Le Thai Ha and Youngho Chang, Nanyang Technological University, OIL PRICE SHOCKS AND TRADE IMBALANCES
12. Ngo Chi Thanh and Hubert Stahn, Aix-Marseille University, Traditional versus Modern Food Distribution: The case of Vietnam
13. Thu Hang Nguyen, Lille 2 University of Law and Health, DOES ACCRUAL ANOMALY OCCUR IN THE VIETNAMESE STOCK MARKET?
14. SADEQUL ISLAM, Laurentian University, The Export Performance of Vietnam: Some Evidence Based on US Imports
15. Jeong-Hwan Bae and Heayoung Jung, Chonnam National University, Forecasting Market Shares of Environment-Friendly Vehicles by Using a Choice Experiment reflecting intangible costs
16. Keebong Park, Keimyung University, How is overnight information working?
17. Van Tran-Quang, University of Göttingen, Household behavior and post-shock recovery in Vietnam
18. Chuc Nguyen Dinh,Nguyen Ngoc Anh, La Hai Anh and Nguyen Thi Phuong Mai, Innovation and choice of exporting modes under globalization
19. Pham Quang Ngoc and Pierre Mohnen, Privatization and Poverty Reduction in Vietnam: Optimal choices and its potential impacts
20, Nguyen Minh Ha and Vu Huu Thanh, THE EFFECT OF BANKING RELATIONSHIP ON FIRM PERFORMANCE IN VIETNAM
21. Pham Thi Tuyet Trinh, Banking University Hochiminh City, THE TRADE-OFFS BETWEEN EXCHANGE RATE STABILITY, FINANCIAL INTEGRATION AND MONETARY INDEPENDENCE, IN VIETNAM
22. Pham Minh Thai and Nguyen Viet Cuong, Are Migrants in Large Cities Underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam
23. Nguyen Thi Hong Ha, Nguyen Viet Cuong and Bui Anh Tuan, Does the education tuition fee exemption and reduction program help poor pupils? Evidence from Vietnam
24. Nguyen Thi Canh, Hoang Tho Phu, Cung Tran Viet, Nick J- Freeman, and David Ray, Measuring the Effectiveness of Corporate Income Tax Investment Incentives for Domestic Companies in Vietnam
25. Nguyen Viet Cuong, National Economics University, Does Crop Land Remain an Important Factor for Household Welfare and Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Rural Vietnam
26. Tran Quoc Trung, Hanoi Foreign Trade University, THE IMPACT OF FUNDAMENTAL ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AND SIGNALING FACTORS ON IPO VALUATION IN VIETNAMESE STOCK MARKETS
27. Quan Minh Quoc Binh, Nguyen Trong and Hoai Pham Hoang Van, Can FDI Be Bad for Growth?
28. Cuong Le Van, Nguyen Tu Anh and Tran Dinh Tuan, Saving Rate, Total Factor Productivity and Growth Process for Developing Countries
29. Cuong Viet Nguyen, Edmund J. Malesky and Anh Tran, The Economic Impact of Recentralization: A Quasi-Experiment on Abolishing Elected Councils in Vietnam
30. Ha Thi Thieu Dao and Pham Hong Manh, Relationship Between Income, The Fishing Capacity and The Depletion Resources: Case Study in South-Central Area, Vietnam
31. Vu Thi Hanh and Doan Quang Hung, Rice exports: Do high-income destination markets stimulate?
32. Huu Thanh Tam Nguyen and Manh Hung Nguyen, University of Toulouse, How does FDI affect corporate tax revenue?
33. Nguyen Manh Hung, Toulouse School of Economics, Infectious diseases and economic growth
34. Thanh Duy Nguyen, Van Xuan University, Valuing Flood Risk Reduction: Preliminary Results From a Choice Experiment in Vietnam
35. Partha Chatterjee, University of Delhi, A Stochastic Dynamic Model of Trade and Growth: Convergence and Diversification
36. Dinh Thi Thanh Binh, Foreign Trade University, On the relationship between human capital and firm performance