The Center for Vietnamese and Southeast Asia Studies, University of Social Sciences and Humanities, Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City in collaboration with French National Centre for Scientific Research, Nyenrode Business University and Development and Policies Research Center organized a meeting on “Management, Economic Policy and Growth” on July 11, 12 and 13, 2008 at Ho Chi Minh City.
This seminar provided an opportunity for a dialogue among Vietnamese economists and Ph.D. students from all over the world to exchange their ideas on Management and Economics. A primary goal of the seminar was to initiate a worldwide network of Vietnamese economics scholars to expand and consolidate cooperation in economic research. The meeting was also an opportunity for Vietnamese Universities, Economic and Management Schools, Administrations and Firms to become acquainted with, first hand, the potentialities the research domains of the Vietnamese economists community all over the world.
- Ton That Nguyen Thiem (Nyenrode Business University)
- Le Van Cuong (French National Centre for Scientific Research, University Paris 1, Pantheon Sorbonne)
- Nguyen Ngoc Anh (DEPOCEN)
- Tran Dinh Lam (Director of Center for Vietnamese and Southeast Asian Studies)
- Bui Tran Phuong (Hoa Sen University)
- Tran Thanh Hoang (Ben Thanh Services Joint-Stock Company)
- Representative of Saigon Economic Times
- Le Van Cuong – French National Centre for Scientific Research, University Paris 1, Pantheon Sorbonne – Paris School of Economics.
- Nguyen Van Phu – French National Centre for Scientific Research, Cergy-Pontoise University.
- Ton That Nguyen Thiem – Nyenrode Business University