Foreign Trade University, or FTU, is a university established in 1960, located in Hanoi, Vietnam. FTU is among the most well-known universities in Vietnam, covering a wide range of business courses among which are finance, management, and marketing. The annual admissions test to the university is the most competitive in Vietnam. Students from FTU are recognized as being active and well-qualified.
The mission of Foreign Trade University is to train and provide high quality and advanced human resource in economics, business administration, finance, banking, technology, and foreign languages; to create and transfer scientific knowledge to meet the demand of the economy and business community.
Foreign Trade University aims to become a leading university and to be ranked among the top universities in Asia and the world. FTU shall include schools, research institutes, corporations, centers, faculties and departments. FTU shall develop three main campuses located in the capital city of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, and a northern part of Vietnam.
The core values of FTU
- Reputation and tradition in effectively training high qualified human resources, capable of working in the competitive international business environment and meeting the requirements of socio-economic development of the country and the economy;
- A strong contingency of lecturers and administrators who are devoted to the cause of education, committed to the training of high qualified human resources and ready to engage students with cutting edge knowledge;
- High research capability where academic achievements are highly transferable and applicable;
- Advanced working environment full of solidarity, fairness, and democracy.
- Address: 91 Chua Lang Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
- Website: http://english2.ftu.edu.vn/
- Telephone number: (04) 32595158 |Fax: (04) 38343605