with the participation of
The Seventh Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting
The Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting (VEAM) is annual meeting organized for domestically- and internationally-based economists and other social researchers to present their studies and works. This year the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH), the Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), and the Foreign Trade University (FTU) will host the Seventh Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting (VEAM 2014).
1. Takashi Kamihigashi (Professor, Kobe University, Japan).
2. Binh Nam Tran (Professor, The New South Wales University, Australia).
3. Hinh T. Dinh (Dr., World Bank, United States).
4. Yiannis Vailakis (Professor, Glasgow University, United Kingdom).
The meeting is now open to registration and calling for papers (see Workshop Program, Call for Paper and Registration pages for details)
The organizers of the seventh Vietnam Economist Annual Meeting (VEAM 2014) would like to inform that, World Bank in Vietnam in cooperation with the organizers of VEAM 2014 will organize 2 events in the next 2 days after VEAM 2014, on 26th and 27th June 2014 at the same location.
1. Vietnam Development Economics Conference (VDEC) with Dr. Kaushik Basu, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist of the World Bank as the featured speaker, will be organized on 26th June 2014
2. Impact Evaluation Workshop (IE workshop) with the World Bank lecturers will be organized on 27th June 2014
VEAM 2014 participants who would like to participate in these 2 events need to register in advance.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 27 February 2014 09:00|